This is the new 2010 Amador County Road Atlas. This road atlas was developed by the Amador County Information Technology's GIS Division and paid for with Homeland Security grant funding. This is a large file and may take a few minutes to download.
The Amador County Road Atlas was designed for print media, but can be viewed online with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Here are a few tips that may enhance the viewing experience of the atlas in Acrobat Reader:
1. Use the grid index page to go directly to the area of interest by clicking on the gird.
2. Use the up and down arrows in the top menu bar of Acrobat Reader to browse through the document.
3. Use the left menu bar in Acrobat Reader, click on the top icon (Pages) to see thumbnails of each page, scroll down and select the page you want.
4. Use the left menu bar in Acrobat Reader, click on the second icon from the top, Bookmarks, to see a list of the individual pages, scroll down and select the page you want.
5. Use the top menu bar in Acrobat Reader, select Edit, Search and type in the name of the road you are looking for or type the name of the road in the Find box.
Please note, this is a copy of a printable book and is not meant to be an interactive online GIS web application, that is still to come.
Helpful Tip for iPhone Users: The Amador County Road Atlas can be downloaded onto your iPhone on an application called GoodReader. It works perfectly with all the links.